Legal Ease works with equity partners and partner groups throughout the U.S. to make local lateral moves or relocate geographically.
Geographic relocation of partners is an ever-increasing portion of our service load.
Clients are slowly, but surely, more willing to retain their counsel, regardless of where he/she chooses to reside. This, along with the growing number of state bars which now allow admission by waiver, combine to provide equity partners unprecedented geographic mobility – the opportunity to move to the places they genuinely want to live.
Legal Ease’s search services for partners are highly discrete and incremental. Small step, by small step, we work with each partner as they truly learn the strength of the potential fit for themselves and their client base within a given prospective new law firm.
Legal Ease strictly honors the particular search goals and preferences of each partner with whom we work.
All partners with whom Legal Ease works must carry a fairly sizable portable book of business. Typically, an annual book upwards of $750,000 is required.
If you are a qualified partner interested in a potential lateral move, please email our Placement Director, Lynda Jonas, Esq. in strict confidence at email@example.com.
It is helpful for your initial inquiry email to include the following:
- A link to your current law firm bio, the name of your present law firm or a copy of your resume;
- Basic information about the reasons for your interest in a lateral move/your primary goals;
- The city(ies) you are targeting;
- A personal email address;
- A brief description of where you are, presently, in your search process; and
- Your ideal move date or range.
We look forward to learning more about your particular circumstances and goals.